Since Invisalign is nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone that you are undergoing treatment! Dr. David Ross has been a certified Invisalign Premier Provider since 2002. He has treated many cases with this leading-edge appliance system.
Invisalign in Hanover, PA
A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
If you think your teeth might need work but you don’t want any metal brackets or wires in your mouth, then Invisalign clear aligners could be just what you’re looking for. At David Ross Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life, and without any metal. Invisalign is the “Clear” alternative to braces!
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign invisible braces in Hanover, contact our office and schedule your complimentary orthodontic consultation.
What is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners to straighten teeth. Each set of aligners is customized for the individual patient. Invisalign can actually correct some orthodontic problems faster, and with fewer office visits, than traditional braces.
Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Invisalign aligners are:
- Virtually invisible – cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special smooth plastic with rounded edges, so they won’t irritate your mouth and gum tissue like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Ross uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are complete within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
Why you should consider an Invisalign treatment
People everywhere have experienced the benefits of Invisalign treatment. Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign you can have a straighter, healthier smile without the annoying, unmistakable wires and brackets of traditional braces. Invisalign helps improve your overall oral health by making it easier to brush and floss, while also maintaining the proper tooth structure.
- Invisalign aligners are removable making it easy for you to enjoy the foods you love without worrying about breaking your appliance. You can also remove your Invisalign aligners to brush and floss regularly. Invisalign is cleaner and more hygienic than traditional braces.
- You don’t need to change anything about your current lifestyle! With Invisalign you can continue participating in day-to-day activities without changing a thing. Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments throughout your entire treatment.
How will the plastic Invisalign aligners straighten my teeth?
The most commonly asked question from our patients is “how long will this treatment take?” With traditional braces, treatment times can take between 18 and 30 months; but with an Invisalign treatment, it may only take between nine to 15 months. That’s almost half the time of traditional braces!
When you begin your Invisalign treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth, and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!
Schedule a free evaluation today with Dr. Ross to learn how Invisalign can straighten your teeth.