Straighten Your Teeth Without Anyone Noticing
Since Invisalign® is nearly invisible, no one will notice the treatment. They'll only see the results.
Dr. David Ross has been a certified premier provider since 2002 and he's treated many people with this cutting-edge system.
Invisalign in Hanover, PA
If you think your teeth might need work but you don’t want any metal brackets or wires in your mouth, Invisalign clear aligners could be a great option for you.
At David Ross Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life without any metal.
If you’re interested in learning more about Invisalign invisible braces, contact our office and schedule your free orthodontic consultation.
What Is Invisalign?
Invisalign uses a series of clear aligners to straighten teeth. Each set of aligners is customized to you.
Invisalign can actually correct some orthodontic problems faster (and with fewer office visits) than traditional braces.
Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use Invisalign to accurately and effectively treat their patients.
Invisalign aligners are:
- Virtually invisible – they can't be seen while you're wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces unless of course, you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special smooth plastic with rounded edges, so they won’t irritate your mouth and gum tissue like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Invisalign aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Ross uses advanced 3D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then he customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. You don't need to change your lifestyle with Invisalign!
- Effective – You'll begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year, but, this can vary from patient to patient.
Why You Should Think About Invisalign
Here’s why people just like you are choosing Invisalign over traditional braces:
- With Invisalign, you can have s straighter, healthier smile without annoying brackets and wires, or major changes to your lifestyle.
- Since Invisalign aligners are removable, you can eat whatever you want, and brush and floss normally. Invisalign is more convenient and more hygienic than traditional braces.
- Invisalign is great for professionals, athletes, brides, musicians and parents.
- Office visits and checkups are easy, quick, and painless. You will also need to schedule fewer appointments during your treatment.