Starting Your Smile Journey
As soon as you walk into our office, you’ll feel at home.
Once you check in at the front desk, our treatment coordinator will greet you and give you an office tour. After that, we’ll take you to our private patient exam room and take digital photos and X-rays.
You'll meet with Dr. David Ross for an orthodontic examination. He'll also explain all aspects of your treatment.
Answering Your Questions
Your first exam should answer your most important questions, like:
- What sort of problems to I have?
- When should I begin treatment?
- What type of treatment is best for me?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will treatment cost?
If you need treatment, we will need to collect your diagnostic records. We’ll try to take these records during your first visit, but we might need to schedule a follow-up appointment.
What are diagnostic records?
- Models of your teeth
- Digital photographs
- Panoramic radiographs and tracings
- Dr. Ross’ plan for your treatment
Cost of Treatment
Your treatment cost depends on many factors. Our treatment coordinator will go over fees and payment options with you during the initial exam.
We have several payment plans to suit your budget and participate with most insurance plans. We offer interest-free in-house financing.
We work hard to make orthodontics affordable and will help you find a payment plan that fits your family’s budget.
Included in Your Treatment
Your orthodontic investment includes:
- Orthodontic records. This includes x-rays, study models, and a personalized growth study workup showing your treatment objectives.
- Active treatment fee for early treatment options and complete treatment with braces or Invisalign. This includes all appliances, office visits, and any procedures performed in the office.
- If appliances are used correctly, they will last until the end of treatment. If you don’t take care of your appliances correctly, we reserve the right to charge a replacement fee.
- We provide one set of retainers at the end of your treatment. There is a replacement fee if you lose or break your retainer.
Not Included in Your Treatment
- Any dental work done outside of our office
- If you experience an accident or injury during treatment that results in TMJ complications, additional orthodontics, orthognathic surgery, etc, we may need to adjust your fee in order to complete your treatment.
We participate with most insurance plans. This makes your out-of-pocket expense much lower. If we don’t accept your plan, we will be happy to file claims so that you can be reimbursed directly.
If there are any changes to your policy before the full payment of your insurance benefit, please contact our office so we can adjust your contract.
It’s our goal is to keep our appointments on time throughout the day, and we need your help to do that. We ask that you do your best to arrive on time for all appointments.